Land of Maharajas



Slogan of Rajasthan tourism is ''Padharo Mahre Desh''.Its defines the welcoming gesture of Rajasthani Royal Culture.

Rajasthan literally means ''Land of Kings''.Rajasthan has got every reason for anybody to travel.

Rajasthan is the most  diverse, artistically decorative,architecturally magnificient and regal place.It is impossible to experience and absorb  in a single trip, the magnitude if what Rajasthan offers.I have visited Rajasthan three times but i havent got enough of it.There are still places I havent been to,architectural structures I havent seen and stories I haven't heard.

Rajasthan is a hub of tourism,rightly so.It is also my favourite travel destination.The richness, royalty and culture of Rajasthan really intrigues me.

Now,I'm going to write about my three favourite cities,


THE PINK CITY

Jaipur is the place to travel,eat and shop.It is known for its architechtures,cuisines,and handicrafts.It is known for its various attractions like Amer Fort,Hawa Mahal,Jantar Mantar,etc.

It is famously known as the 'Pink City' for its pink hue.

Below are a few pictures that I have clicked.


(P.S-the pictures were clicked from my phone and trensferring  them made it worse so apologies for the quality)

Amer Fort

View from Amer fort

Jal Mahal

Hawa Mahal




THE BLUE CITY

 Jodhpur is known for its forts.

It is also known for its cleanliness and greenery.

It has various attractions like Mehrangarh Fort,Jaswant Thada,Umaid Bhavan Palace,etc.

It is also known as the Suncity for the scorching sun that the city experiences.


Umaid Bhavan


The Blue City


Mehrangarh fort


Ghanta ghar in the heart of the city



Utensils that were used in the olden days


Darjeeling tea



THE WHITE CITY

Udaipur is known for its massive palaces,ancient forts,beautiful lakes,lush green gardens,age old temples ,etc.

It has various attractions like,City Palace,Lake Pichola,Fatehsagar Lake,Saheliyon ki bari,etc.

The scenic beauty of Udaipur is a icing on the cake.

Is is also famously known as 'Lake City' for the numerous lakes located in the city.


Udaipur railway station


City Palace



View from City Palace


Taj Lake palace


My trip to Rajasthan gave me a lifetime of memories to cherish.Walking inside those forts and palaces gives you a glimpse of how luxurious the royalty there were and gives you an imagination of an India which was once known as 'Sone ki Chidiya'.Rajasthan is filled with vibrant colors and culture.


And finally my most favorite part of the trip,
The food



Comments

Popular Posts